subota, 2. studenoga 2013.

pets


PETS


At the very beginning I would like to apologize to my colleagues , especially to Mirela and Jasmina. I really don't like animals, I don't hate them, but I'm not crazy about them.






Of course, you ask yourself - why?
Firstly, from my early childhood, I wasn't interested into animals, but I remember one day, all of my family members gathered, and my cousin took his pet too. His dog was quite mad, he was chasing me all the time, and eventually he bit me. Even now, when I see a dog I recall that nightmare.





Secondly, I don't understand people who keep pets at home, especially people who have small children. I think they aren't aware what they are doing, because animals aren't clean. Dogs can harm children. They spread germs what I find really serious reason not to have them in your home. If your pet, for example a dog, is aggressive, he can possibly bite your family member. They are messy too. They can ruin your furniture, and you need extra time to fullfil their needs, otherwise, your house won't be clean.
The other night, dogs in the neighbourhood, they were so noisy, barking all the time so they woke us all up. Then I thought: "Oh God, who called off the dog-catchers?"
In our country, in every town, there are hundreds of dogs in the streets, they often attack citiziens, it's sad they attact children too, and harm them.Government should consider making more shelters for dogs and cats too, just get them out of our streets, so we can walk safely.


                   


If I will have to choose a pet among all animals, probably it would be a fish, they are not noisy, they can't harm you and they need little space. 






 For those who consider their pet a family member:



         



GET A LIFE, LEAVE THE DOGS ALONE, AND DON'T DRESS THEM UP IN FUNNY CLOTHING PLEASE!!!

p.s: Enjoy the topic-related song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

1 komentar:

  1. I strongly suggest you to read "Šarko", story written by Zija Dizdarević! Such a touching text. You might like dogs eventually. :D
    Thanks for the song, Iong time no hear.

    OdgovoriIzbriši